Manama, Mar.15 (BNA): Bahrain dailies issued today focused in their principal headlines on the main local, Arab and international events which happened over the past 24 hours. The following is a round-up of the main topics:
– HM the King attends the opening of the Special Olympics Abu Dhabi 2019.
– HRH Premier stresses Government’s keenness on addressing citizens’ needs.
– HRH Crown Prince receives Cypriot Foreign Minister.
– BDF Commander-in-chief inspects military units.
– Interior Minister meets Saudi security official and discuss security and maritime safety cooperation.
– Foreign Minister and Cypriot counterpart sign memorandum of understanding.
– Works minister stresses Bahrain’s strides in promoting voluntary work.
– Defence Affairs Minister patronises graduation ceremony concluding military judiciary course.
– Education Minister outlines the history of formal education in Bahrain.
– Health minister receives Omani ambassador.
– Housing ministry starts the distribution of utilization contracts of East Hidd units.
– Labour and Social Development Minister and MP Al-Nuaimi discuss social care services.
– Works minister receives MP Ahmed Al-Ansari.
– Finance and National Economy Ministers stresses Bahrain’s promising opportunities.
– Assistant Foreign Minister updates international officials about Bahrain’s human rights achievements.
– BDF to conduct Nation’s Fortress drill.
– Khawla Matar appointed UN Secretary General’s Deputy Special Envoy to Syria.
– BACA hosts two lectures at Riyadh International Book Fair.
– Saudi: we have taken necessary measures regarding Khashoggi case.
– Protests continue in Algeria.
– British Mps agree on delaying Brexit and refuse 2nd referendum.